What is Coinpot?
Coinpot.co is a website on which you can earn free cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin and Bitcoin Cash.
Simply sign up for Coinpot and use the faucets listed below.
What are faucets?
Faucets are websites that give tiny pieces of cryptocurrency to visitors in return for completing a captcha. A faucet website usually have ads on the website so they can earn income, and use that income to reward visitors to their website.
Guide to signing up to Coinpot and the Faucets
- Start by going to coinpot.co and register an account. You need an email address to verify your account. Use an email address you will use in the future because you will need to receive emails on it in the future for withdrawals.
- After verifying go to the faucets (listed below).
- Enter the faucet with your email address and click on log in.
- To get your free cryptocurrency simply press the claim button.
When you press the claim button the shown free amount of cryptocurrency will be transferred to your account on Coinpot.co
- When you reach minimum withdrawal you can transfer the free cryptocurrency to an external wallet and use or sell it for a coin you prefer.
Tips for claiming:
The Bitfun and BonusBitcoin faucet refill every 15 minutes. For maximum efficiency claim those every 15/30 minutes.
Disable your adblocker on the faucet pages to disable errors.
Claim often to collect achievements. Achievements are worth cryptocurrency.
Coinpot Tokens can not be claimed, but they can be converted to cryptocurrency. Coinpot Tokens are not real cryptocurrency.